No more failed drug policies
I know that being in the health profession as a personal fitness trainer we are to remain politically neutral in public but that wouldn't be inline with my mission to help bring greatness in the lives of others.
Today we have a Federal Attorney General named Jeff Sessions who has sent a memo to his federal prosecutors to charge people caught with drugs the most sever punishment that they can.
Everyone should know by now that the war on drugs did not work if the object was to reduce the harms associated to drug use, abuse and addiction. Everyone should know that the war on drugs is a war on the people (Black and the poor) and our planet.
Jeff Sessions is a known racist, Coretta Scott King's letter to congress clearly opposed his nomination as a Federal Jude in 1986, yet the current President Donald Trump appointed him as his attorney general. The war on drugs started in 1968 by the corrupted former president Richard Nixon who left office in disgrace, It looks like the current president is following in Nixon's foot steps. Jeff Session lied during his confirmation hearing about having spoken with Russia during Trump's campaign, yet he was confirmed anyway. Someway the people must awaken and take a look at this evil administration in the White House and but a end to this blatant disregard to the live of people and the condition of our planet.If we do nothing this administration will take up back fifty years. Please join us in signing this petition for the removal of Jeff Sessions today by clinking here and add your name to this peace movement.
Prince When Doves Cry Earth Day
Greetings today is Earthday a day that we should take at least a few minutes and give thanks to the planet that sustains our lives and do our part to lower our Carbon Footprint on the planet. We should all do our part to recycle the things that we can recycle and not litter in our communities each and every day. On this day we should also take the time to connect, reflect, look at self and ask yourself are you living your life to be the best version of you are you taking care of your body by exercising regularly, eating and drinking healthier foods and beverages and getting the proper amount of rest. Yesterday we lost a legend In the name of Prince, he was found dead April 21 2016 at Paisley Park his 10 million dollar estate in a elevator at 10;07 a.m.. he was only 57 years young, those who knew him said he was a vegan, and did not abuse drugs of any kind. They say he was suffering from the flu.. i just don't see how he could die from the flu because his body should have been able to heal itself based on the life style his people say he lived. May he Rest In Power he will be truly missed.
We are all connected to this planet and everything we put in our bodies comes from mother earth so if man pollutes the planet man polluted himself. Today's politicians are not working for you and me they never have, but today more then ever before they serve the banking system and wall street thanks to the Supreme Court allowing unlimited corporate funding for campaigns...
We have to raise our vibrations and tune into that divine intelligent force of the universe and become aware that it is a new day times are changing... Many are waking up, the people don't want to see no more wars the pain and unnecessary suffering that takes place daily all over the Earth, whats different today is the information that was hidden before is coming to light and many of the lies we have been taught are being exposed.
I heard someone today say that her God is greater then others and I have to ask what is her concept of God? I don't like to talk about God and Religion because people do some crazy shit to other people behind a belief in God! I will say this though religion separates the masses and it is used by very evil persons to justify war! we have to let go of all the lies even if it hurts. Why would you make a plant like cannabis illegal?
1) Try to get between 6 - 7 hours sleep each day. This will help ensure that you always feel energized and in the mood to workout.
2) Drink non-tap water regularly throughout the day. Keeping your body hydrated will help you to perform better. A well hydrated body is also more efficient at fat burning and helps to move fluids throughout the body and eliminates waste. I suggest you recycle gallon jugs when you purchase filtered water and purchase a water bottle to carry when leaving home as a way to save and cutback on polluting the land with plastic bottles.
3) Be organised with your food. Prepare your meals the night before and put them in a container to take with you. Limit your sugar intake avoid white This makes sure that you stick to your healthy eating plan and helps you to avoid the wrong type of foods. Never leave home without your water bottle.
4) Surround yourself with people who have your interest at heart. who also want to live a healthier lifestyle. Consider hiring a personal trainer to help you stay focused and reach your goals faster. Avoid drinking alcohol, it impairs fat loss so try to keep it to a minimum.
5) Each time you workout give it always 100 percent do that in everything you do. Mix your workout up to keep it interesting, stay on a program for between 8 - 12 weeks, do cardio as well as weights for faster and better results. Keep a journal on paper or by an app on your phone of your sessions and progress. Don't worry about the weight loss, instead focus on feeling better and knowing you are going to become healthier by exercising and eating healthy regularly.
Why Hemp now?
We have been fooled into supporting a war on the people and the planet under the so-called war on drugs, While the lives of many and our planet is being destroyed.
We have been educating the public about the many benefits and uses of this plant for over 20 years and why 4peace2b the drug war must end. Help us end this war on a sacred plant by Inviting one of our representatives to speak to your company, school , place of warship, or any organization working to make the world a better place. You can support our mission by purchasing our products and/or by making a donation today.
To join the Hemp Heals movement and for more information contact us and let us know you can use your talents to help legalize the plant or give us a call.